Monday, September 29, 2008

Another clip


I'll have to admit, I don't quite fully understand all of the details at this point in time, BUT what I do know is that my "investment" known as my 401K has taken a BEATING. IF I were looking to retire anytime soon, it would be impossible and I suspect many older Americans are now having to work a few extra years rather than take a bath on their investment.  It sure would be nice if the federal government put $700B into beatup 401Ks.... some older Americans could retire and thus create new jobs for younger Americans... but what do I know..... I'm just an average no one, I just don't see how giving my tax money to some banks that have a lot more money than I'll ever have is good for me, and I'm selfish so It's All About Me.

2 comments:

Eric Sedler said...

Interestingly enough, Pallone voted YES.

Rothman, his equally liberal opponent for the next higher office in NJ, voted NO.

For the Alan Bateman folks, Holt voted YES.

James said...

Wow, a lawmaker that actually makes sense?