Friday, October 3, 2008

A Challenge for Mr. Larry Flynt

It seems that my pal Larry Flynt has filmed an adult movie about Sarah Palin using a look a like. Good for Larry, not just a champion of free speech - but a ballsy fella'.

So here is my challenge to Mr. Flynt, because we all know I love to issue a challenge as if I'm a someone. I challenge you, sir, to film an adult movie about Mr. Barack Hussein Obama which implies that Mr. Obama is a homosexual and depicts Mr. Obama with other men. I have no reason to think that such a depiction would be at all accurate, however, I'd love to see how the Democratic party/Obama handles the issue since it is clear that Obama is against free speech as Obama has already demonstrated that he is against free speech in his remarks about Don Imus

Seeing as Obama supports so many gay rights (many of which I agree with him on, so no slams here from me) - I say lets see how Obama handles a Flynt depiction of a gay Obama - or how he handles free speech and the gay issue. Somehow, I don't think that the response from Mr. Obama would be a positive one, and just as Obama blasted Imus, I suspect Obama would blast Mr. Flynt.

P.S. - I did not watch the debate last night. My opinion, and it's just my opinion, is that these types of televised debates are pointless for any real information for voters. They simply give the media outlets and bloggers sound bites and clips to take out of context and pick apart. Not to mention that there is no instant fact check to alert viewers that the BS one of the candidates just spewed is completely inaccurate. For example, Biden could say that McCain voted to have babies thrown from airplanes during the debate and there is no instant notification that said line was at all factual. Whatever. I know that Biden's 30+ year voting record sucks. I know that McCain's 30+ year voting record sucks. I know that Obama claims change but his positions are the same tired old positions that the D party has been pushing for decades. I have no idea what the hell Sarah Palin is trying to say, ever.


1 comment:

Honest Abe said...

Or how about a flick about Bi-den? Anyone with a middle name of Robinette has potential. LOL