Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The IRS is Buying Guns, and So Should You

It seems as if the IRS is in the market for sixty (60) Remington 870 shotguns. I don't know about the exact cost of the specific model the IRS intends to purchase, but for what it's worth, you can head over to your local Dick's Sporting Goods and purchase a Remington 870 Express 5 round, 12 gauge for yourself (with your FID of course) for about $300 after taxes.

I'm not sure why the IRS needs shotguns to collect income taxes, maybe because they recognize that gun sales means a more peaceful society, but I will say that I know firsthand that the Remington 870 is a great weapon and I would recommend having one, just in case someone ever tries to illegal break into your home looking for money or some other personal belongings... and by someone I mean like a gang or some other group of thugs, not the IRS of course... For a few dollars, you can also learn how to safely and properly handle such a firearm and use it in a defensive situation which I also recommend.


No comments: