Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ron Paul vs Gary Johnson!

Well now I'm looking forward to 2012 Presidential Runs by both Ron Paul and Gary Johnson, two libertarian leaning Republicans with great stories and strong principles. If I had to vote tomorrow, as if any voting happens on a Wednesday.. oh wait.... I'd probably vote for Gary Johnson over Ron Paul. Not to be an ageist, but I just don't think I can find myself electing someone Paul's age as president. If there was an AverageNoOne Conservative Republican dream team, Johnson with Paul as a vice president would get me excited. I suspect it'll be a long and uphill battle for both Paul and Johnson and the major media outlets and party players will likely ignore their runs, but one can hope that they overcome the odds or that grassroots supporters will pickup the workload to support them.


No comments: